Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Twilight

Who's reading Twilight?
Is it as good as they say?

5 comments:

  1. I didn't think I would want to spend time reading a horror-romance novel. Was I wrong!
    The mythical/real world created by Stephenie Meyer has me dying to read the 3rd novel of this 5 part saga. Edward,Jacob and Bella suck you right into their powerful situations. The action is intense,and scary till the end of the second book. The books are easy and fun to read. Please let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All,
    There is so much hype about this book, that I can't wait to read it. However, I see that the DVD is coming out on this Friday, the 20th of March. So exciting! Party anyone! There will be release parties for the vampire romance at the witching hour. So be sure to get on line early! I'll be there. Can't wait!!! Twilight is the talk of the town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been enjoying these books!!
    I'm currently reading the 5th book, Midnight Sun (the unfinished draft available on Stephenie Meyer's website)which gives us the entertaining and exciting view of things from within Edwards mind. As much as I want to read on and "get to the good parts", I am depressed by the thought that I will come to the end of my Twilight journey soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series! It was so much fun to read these books I rushed through them. Maybe over the summer I will reread them again at a slower pace. I watched the movie over the weekend and I am glad I read the book first. The movie left out so much. I heard that the last book will be made into 2 movies so they can leave in most of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I will watch the DVD this weekend if I can get hold of a copy. I am enjoying book three. Like Bella I wonder who was the thirds wife of Taha Aki who saved the Quileutes. Bella and Edward's relationship still holds my interest.

    ReplyDelete

**Please do not use your full name when commenting. First or last name initials only. Thank you.